I think my pet ate something that could be poisonous, but he/she seems fine. What should I do?

Don’t panic, but call us right away. Please bring the container of the product, substance or medication vial that was ingested to help the vet knowing what is the proper action to take to treat your pet. Certain products toxins, chemicals or chocolate the best action would be inducing vomiting within 2 hours after ingestion before it get absorbed to the blood stream. The faster you act the better is the prognosis.

If it’s outside our normal business hours you can call the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center at 888-426-4435. You will be charged a consultation fee.

Location

  • Main Office

    140 Woodbridge Ave Unit CL2

    Woodbridge, Ontario, L4L 4K9